[lug] debugging workstation issue

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:46:24 MDT 2020

Not sure I understand this suggestion.

When/how could I get to the GRUB command line? At boot I certainly can, but
the problem is way past that point, i.e. when running (or right before
starting) the GUI.
Or do you mean at the NEXT boot after the hang? How that would be different
than looking at journalctl as Zan suggested?

Thanks for keeping up with ideas!
Davide