[lug] video conferencing [was LUG Digest, Vol 198, Issue 4 -- BLUG meeting on Zoom]

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:03:00 MDT 2020

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 11:42 AM Jonathan Corbet <corbet-bldrlug at lwn.net>
wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:41:55 -0600
> Davide Del Vento <davide.del.vento at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for posting and making that one article free! Very interesting.
>
> Everything on LWN goes free after 1-2 weeks, FWIW.

Yep, I knew that, but I did not pay attention to the date.

> The BBB article is now up as well.

Thanks for that too. I particularly liked your conclusion:

It would appear that there is no real need to be using proprietary
> solutions in this area.

even though with my very naive language skills I am not sure you are being
serious or sarcastic (I like it in either case).