[lug] Next subject, please?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:55:24 MDT 2020

Rob: tried on Firefox and Chrome, in Linux, obviously. Forever is an
hyperbole, obviously, I lost patience and closed it after 1 minute. I
retried now in Chrome and it booted in two minutes.  But then it takes
"forever" (5.1seconds) to compile an hello world with gcc ;-)

Jeff: I second Rob's reply. Thanks. Have you though to write a book with
all the anecdotes you know?