[lug] Tools for C++ exploration

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Apr 15 17:02:21 MDT 2020

Not sure if this is what you're looking for:  cscope was designed for
browsing C/C++ code, making bulk changes, etc.  It's a text based, or
probably curses based but without windows and such.  Should be
available for all distros.  If you're clever you can make it work with
Java and Bash, though the latter is more iffy.

I have some Bash functions I use to make building the cscope db easier
across a variety of directories, if you want them.

--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
michaelhammel at acm.org