[lug] (Virtual) BLUG is ON! Thursday April 9th, 2020 @ 6:30PM (MDT!)

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Thu Apr 16 06:33:40 MDT 2020

Fair enough.  My own solution to that is to use vi as much as possible and
not bother with the various applications' hot key set.

My own beef with windows and mac is the click to focus which raises
windows, obscuring the window I'm working on.  iTerm2 does have focus
follows pointer, but it's only between apps.  Windows can do that but it's
a bit of googling to figure it out.  Apple/mac painted themselves into a
corner with their menu bar across the top, which makes focus follows
pointer an unusable configuration.  They do have scrollbar focus follows
pointer, which indicates to me that they do see the convenience in having
control follow the pointer.