[lug] Jitsi, etc.

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:00:00 MDT 2020

> If I hear anything to indicate that any one of the above really works
> well, I'll give it a try. But "give it a try" (to really determine if
> it's going to work for the group) is a procedure involving multiple
> (busy) people for a non-trivial amount of time.

Ditto, that's why I asked...

Plus, I've found that many people are attached to the tool they are using
(often for no reason) and any request to try something different results in
a loud cry....

Anybody having compared things side-to-side and willing to share would be
useful for me too.

Thanks,
Davide