[lug] FAT32 USB drive

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Mon May 18 10:28:39 MDT 2020

I have a generalized strategy for this kind of situation that usually works. I zero the first meg of the stick in Linux and then put the stick in the stupidest of the devices that will need to use it to share files. If the device is not too stupid to format it, I get a stick that works across all the devices.

So, in this case, I'd've blanked the stick in Linux and stuck the stick in the piano, hoping the piano is smart enough to format it.

---