[lug] Who's got a LUG presentation?! 🐧🐧

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:59:26 MDT 2020

Happy Sunday BLUG!!
I'm hoping y'all could help me crowdsource a speaker for Thursday's BLUG?
🔊 If you've got a topic in your back pocket or know someone who does,
would you please let me know?!

I'd really love to get the schedule filled up so if you think you've got a
topic that needs a bit of marinating before you'd like to present, let me
know and let's get you on the schedule for one of our meetings later this
fall!?! 🍂

August's MeetUp will be virtual... again. Fingers crossed this will be the
last one we do remote and we'll be back to seeing y'all in-person (with
FOOD!) come September! 🤞
-Dan