[lug] Software playing music out of a picture of a score

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:52:44 MDT 2020

You are most welcome, Jeffrey, and great seeing you at the BLUG.

As I said, I find this software interesting from a "look what I can do"
perspective, but then I am having a hard time seeing how this can be truly
useful in practice for a musician. Sort of like a person who can walk
upside down on their hand: cool, but then how is that useful in life? I'm
probably exaggerating, but nonetheless I see very limited possible uses of
such an app.

If anybody uses it besides for curiosity, let me know what is your use
case, because I am intrigued by the technology, but I could not find a use
for which I have a (more practical) alternative.

Cheers,
Davide