[lug] Gparted doesn't recognize new USB drive

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Mar 12 14:30:15 MST 2021

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 14:12:06 -0700 (MST)
D. Stimits wrote:

> Sometimes, if it is just a signal quality issue, then you can try a HUB
> if there was none, or try the root port without a HUB.

Good thing I read this before heading out the door. My USB 3 ports are all
on the back of the computer, so I do use a hub. I can get a cup of coffee
while copying large files on USB2. Oh well.

And I still have to get out the door before the snow flies.
--
All operating systems suck, but Linux just sucks less
 - Linus Torvalds