[lug] Ubuntu 18.04 Route Metric

John Hernandez jph at jph.net
Fri May 21 10:56:00 MDT 2021

It occurs to me that you could also switch from DHCP-client to a static
configuration for the LAN interface on your Ubuntu server, whilst leaving
the public interface configured as DHCP-client.  If you want to be thorough
about it, you could also remove your statically assigned IP address from
the Private LAN DHCP server's address pool.