[lug] Thursday's MeetUp - Hybrid Style!

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 13:42:16 MDT 2021

BLUGers! We're having an in-person/virtual hybrid MeetUp tomorrow with food
and drinks and everything!

Those that want to come in person are welcome and those that would rather
attend virtually have access to the Zooms! Due to COVID precautions I am
getting individual boxed-style dinners... in order to make sure I get
enough of the right thing,* PLEASE RSVP and answer the in-person & dietary
restriction question that's apparently posed when you RSVP.*

If you've already RSVP'd you can head back over to the MeetUp.com site and
click Edit RSVP and then answer the question about in-person vs. remote.
Don't forget to provide an email address for pre-registration so you don't
have to go through the registration process when you get here.

Schedule is below. Holler with questions. See you tomorrow!!!

6:30PM - Doors Open and Food Available - Zoom Meeting Live
7:00PM - Intros and Announcements
7:30PM - Headline Talk - Alan Robertson - Contributing to OpenSource
8:15PM - Discussions, Q&A, and Giveaway
8:30PM - Wrap Up