[lug] Way OT: Free Baking Steel

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Wed Jul 7 10:07:22 MDT 2021

I would like to give away my 23.75x14x.5" baking steel made out of A36 hot
rolled steel, which works great but is too heavy to handle comfortably (55
lbs). I've used it quite a bit so it works nicely. It's the same size as a
typical oven rack so you don't have to free up an oven rack to use it,
which can be nice for this setup:

https://www.theperfectloaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/theperfectloaf-steam-diagram.jpg

Anyway, I thought I'd try to here first before going to craigslist (gone in
60 seconds!).

Tenuous Connection: I learned about baking steels on the theperfectloaf.com,
which is run by a programmer who runs terminaleleven.com which develops
SkyView.

Rob