[lug] BLUG - Thurs (Tomorrow) - Hybrid Style!

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:56:42 MDT 2021

Hiya BLUGgers! We've got a hot hot hot Hybrid-Style MeetUp queued for
tomorrow evening! Looking forward to a discussion from BLUG's own Byron
Jacquot on FreeCAD (I say as I fire up a restricted version of Fusion360)!

Zoom link is on MeetUp... or just show up at 6:30 at the R4 Offices (3002
Bluff St. Ste 100, Boulder, CO)!

We're going to get some Ali Baba Grill (Mediterranean) for foods and we'll
make sure we've got some dietary restriction options for folks but please
message me on MeetUp, shoot me an email, or send me a Slack if you've got a
particular restriction I can accommodate!

Either way, definitely please RSVP so that we can try and dial in the qty!

...and don't worry for those of you that are going to join us remotely,
you'll get to experience a Double Dose of the Meeting Owl!! That's right
folks, we're gonna Owl Connect the BLUG tomorrow evening! ...you won't want
to miss it!!!

Thursday's BLUG Schedule:
* 6:30PM - Doors Open, Foods Available, and Zoom Live!
* 7:00PM - Intros and Announcements
* 7:30PM - Headline Talk - Byron Jacquot - FreeCAD: The Basics and A Live
Demo
* 8:15PM - Discussions, Q&A, and Giveaway
* 8:30PM - Wrap Up