[lug] Tonight's BLUG MeetUp

Dan Mackin dan.mackin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:09:10 MDT 2021

Sooooo... I neglected to secure a speaker for tonight! I had some feelers
out but no one snagged... so yeah, no plan for tonight! Which, OK, maybe
it'll just be fun to hang out, chew the cud, play some arcade games, get to
know your fellow BLUGers, eat some empanadas, and break off into some
smaller group discussions. Who knows, maybe one of y'all will come tonight
with something to share up on the big screen!?!

Let's call it an end of Summer BLUG Hybrid HangOut... it'll be fun!

Tonight's BLUG Schedule:
* 6:30PM - Doors Open, Zoom Live, and Empanada's from Rincon Argentina
Boulder
* 7:00PM - Intros and Announcements
* 7:30PM - Social hour, ad-hoc discussions or presentations, opensource
project help, or otherwise!
* 8:15PM - Giveaway
* 8:30PM - Wrap Up

Hybrid Meetup Link: