[lug] List Membership Exceeds 300!

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Thu Sep 30 11:00:43 MDT 1999

And I wonder with all this talent and huge amount of people why aren't we
doing an install fest or community oriented event like our wonderful
mini-expo?

I know that we are having the "Uber Convention, Denver" but howabout
something that is smallish, helpful and friendly- maybe something in
partnership with a campus group.

The list is great, and I'd never want anyone to take this suggestion as a
criticism of the wonderful things that Blug has done, is doing and will
do, but I think something fun, small scale and helpful really evokes the
spirit of the Linux community.

Just some random thoughts.  Gnu/Linux is about community as much as it
is about technology.

-Glenn Ashton