[lug] WordPerfect 8 help...

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Wed Oct 13 19:40:06 MDT 1999

I have a usable version 8, but on RD6, but I first used it on RD5.2
My 'mess' is in /wp here's the command line I use
/wp/wpbin/xwp &

Yours might be
/usr/share/corel/wpbin/xwp &

I could never get star office to work right, ( some sort of problem with my
S3V video card- I have heard) and I gave up. I also heard it is a big memory
hog, and since I hardly use a word processor, wp is fine for if and when I use
it.

LP