[lug] Slides from certification talk

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Oct 15 10:34:41 MDT 1999

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 09:26:43AM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
>I got a couple of requests last night to put the slides from my talk up on
>the web.  So, here they are:
>
>	http://training.eklektix.com/talks/blug-certification/

Ahh, good...  Now we can make sure that the Global Knowledge place is
actually running ASP extensions under Linux (since they do Linux training
we're sure they aren't running Microsoft products):

sylvia:/tmp$ telnet db.globalknowledge.com 80
Trying 206.195.130.230...
Connected to db.globalknowledge.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET /
HTTP/1.1 403 Access Forbidden
Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0
[...]

Doh!  :-)

Sean
--
 Put out fires during the daytime.  Do your real work at night.
 Sleep is just an addiction.  -- Dieter Muller