[lug] off subject: Sun problem.

Andrew Gilmore gilmorea at verglas.Colorado.EDU
Thu Oct 28 13:29:49 MDT 1999

Hey Jason, you working with Anne?

At any rate, did you say that the laptop has no problems reading the drives?

Hardware and cabling is of course, the other main issue to consider.

What kind of SCSI card does the ultra 10 have in it? I know the Ultra 5's (one
under my desk) don't have SCSI unless it's added on?

What cables are you using to hook these up?

Andrew