[lug] CU Miniexpo/ Installfest Update

winrip winrip at diac.com
Tue Nov 2 15:45:10 MST 1999

> I would suggest that you explain a bit more about what you need this
> meeting for though?  If it is just brainstorming and planning, much of
> that could be accomplished here on-list.  In a sense, you've already got
> the meeting going - what do you need to "get things in gear"?

  I'd have to agree since I plan on attending (at least we have a date now),
to help out. It's kind of hard driving from County Line and Quebec just to
attend meetings ever time they are needed, since it doesn't sound like it's
going to be just one.

I also have a question... is there anything set in stone as to what's actually
happening at this event. Not to be harsh because I know people have dedicated
their spare time to this, but it seems like this thing is more or less being
throw together as we go with no clear goal in mind.  Maybe next go 'round we
set a theme or agenda before a date and time is set.

Anyway, just my two pennies.....

Bill.