[lug] fauscette at yahoo.com

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Nov 3 08:20:27 MST 1999

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 07:26:09AM -0800, Amber Fauscette wrote:
>How do I totally unsubscribe from this thing? It will
>let you subscribe but, I see no unsubscribe button. I
>simply do not want to recieve this JUNK anymore!

At the very bottom of this page:

is a paragraph which reads:

	To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes,
	get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from LUG), enter your
	subscription email address:

If you type your address in that field, and hit "Edit Options", and
de-select the "Subscribed" field, then update your settings, you will
no longer be subscribed to the list.

Sean
--
 Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest
 of the week debugging Monday's code.  -- Christopher Thompson