[lug] OT: Gotta say my .02 worth

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Thu Nov 4 21:10:39 MST 1999

This afternoon (about 5:00) my power supply blew up with a very pretty
flash.  About 8 months ago I traded this case from a tech who worked
there for some parts I had.

First Note, this machine is a dual-p2-300, full of cards and 4 internal
scsi drives, a dual-floppy and CD.  The Power supply is a 250watt (next
time I get a 350).  2 months ago the power supply blew the first time.
I pulled it and took it down.  Even though I'd lost my invoce, etc they
still swapped it for me.  This time I took it in.  Without the invoice they
couldn't just swap it, but they did sell me a new one for half price.

Both times they did this with no arguements, fuss or attitude.  Whenever
I go in I get great, friendly service and they have a clue.

If you need parts, components, or a system go to PC City on 88'th next
to Wadsworth in Westminster.

Please excuse the OT portion of this, but service this good needs to be
told about.

Flames > /dev/null

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: