[lug] BLUG 99 CU Linux Installfest

winrip winrip at diac.com
Mon Nov 8 11:03:21 MST 1999

Glenn Ashton wrote:

> Date: November 20, 1999 9:30am-4:00pm (Setup at 8:00am)
> Place: UMC Rooms 158a-b,159a-b
> Sponsors: The Buffalo Chip and Boulder Linux User's Group
>

> 3) Dual Boot, Dual Processor Pentium- Bill <winrip at diac.com>

errr uhhhhh, well I finally got rh6.1 running stable. However the install
fest slipped my mind while doing the install, the windows installs I had on
this machine are gone.  This poses a little question here, reinstalling three
different versions of windows isn't a problem, but I'm wondering if we want
to instlall any other OS's?

I'll give you a list of what I have and I'll let BLUG decide what gets put on
the machine.

win95/98
winNT workstation
winNT Server
winNT server Enterprise
UnixWare (which I have never installed on this machine, or dual booted for
that matter)
Solaris7 ( doesn't seem to like this machine )
Novell 3.x and 4.x ( but I've never figured out how to dual boot these)
Older version of slackware
older Linux Pro
older Debian
Really old version of TurboBSD

Just let me know and I should have no problem getting it together by the
20th.

Bill.