[lug] DSL static IP question

Pedersen, Michael J PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed Nov 10 11:26:00 MST 1999

Thank you for that info.  Unfortunately, I never had thought of doing such a
solution, so was kind of stuck with the bridging solution.  Once I get the
chance to go back to DSL, I'll go back to the PtP routing.  But alternate
solutions are always a good thing to have :)