[lug] Netatalk

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Wed Dec 1 13:26:17 MST 1999

Of course the Macs are set up for TCP/IP, the big problem is that Fetch is
not the "Chooser" and would have to be put on all the machines in
question.  Then we would have to show people how to use fetch.

I'm not opposed to that, but the fact that "on NT they can just drag and
drop" means that we need this to work "as seamlessly as NT"- whatever that
means...

-Glenn Ashton