[lug] dual boot

Mike Vigorita Mike.Vigorita at commerce.com
Fri Dec 17 09:05:57 MST 1999

What, exactly, in Linux do you need?  If it's the shells and shell scripts,
one other approach is not to install Linux at all, and get the MKS toolkit.
This s/w package contains all of the "typical" UNIX commands, and a ksh,
csh, etc. (http://www.datafocus.com/products/tk/)

I realize that this is a Linux group, but I hate to see you go through a lot
of trouble just to get UNIX commands to run on an NT box.

Viggy