[lug] pilot-link - what happened to it?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Dec 17 14:36:40 MST 1999

Thus spoke Rob Riggs
> Check the Gnome CVS repository. The Gnome group was doing quite
> a bit of work on the pilot-link package at one time.

Boy, it's tough to find specific things in there.  It turns out they just
layered stuff onto (and/or are rerolling it) pilot-link.  I tried the link
to the usual ftp site for pilot-link and now it's working.  Musta just been
a bit flaky when I was trying it earlier this week.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |    Trifles make perfection and perfection is no
The Graphics Muse           |    trifle.