[lug] Clueless Newbie says hello and where do I find a FAQ?

Chris Wade chris at attic.net
Sat Jan 22 11:10:49 MST 2000

Hi all,

I'm not a complete newbie, but I am new to Linux.  I've got my system running and I'm trying to Apache, PHP, MySQL, and expat.

I looked through a few weeks' worth of postings for this list and didn't find a FAQ.  So Before I start asking stupid questions here, can someone direct me to a FAQ for this group?  Specifically I need help getting Apache to compile.  I'm using the instructions in David Medinets' book on PHP, and everything works fine up to the make command for Apache.  Then I get errors...

And I don't even know how to supply the information that someone would need to tell me how to fix it.

Thanks,

Chris Wade