[lug] Out of control mouse and SuSe 6.3

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Tue Feb 8 12:41:43 MST 2000

In /etc/rc.config make sure your gpm settings use the same mouse that
everything else does.  I know it's whacky, but changing the gpm to
GPM_PARAM=" -t ps2 -m /dev/mouse" allowed X to work, even though I didn't
have gpm actually running.

-Andrew