[lug] SGI and Linux (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Feb 11 10:45:48 MST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:20:18 -0500
From: Joan Jackson <Joan_Jackson at SUTH.COM>
To: "'wallen at boulder.nist.gov'" <wallen at boulder.nist.gov>
Subject: SGI and Linux

Wayde,

I am a Training Consultant for SGI, specializing in Linux training. SGI has
recently begun to
offer a variety of Linux courses being held in six training centers around
the country. The
courses include beta classes as well as a number of fully developed courses
that are on
the training schedule. I am contacting you and requesting your assistance in
determining the
best and most effective method of notifying the members of your group about
the SGI training.
I can provide a schedule of our classes with location, course descriptions
and prices to anyone
who requests them. We are in the process of bringing a Linux System
Administration road show
to Denver May 8-12 to accommodate those students who are unable to travel to
one of our locations.

Please let me know if you would like to review our Linux course schedule and
if I can provide
any further information.

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing from you.

Joan Jackson
Training Consultant
SGI Customer Education
1-800-361-2621x6