[lug] gnome nxterm question

Gary Hodges hodges at srrb.noaa.gov
Fri Feb 11 13:48:46 MST 2000

Good idea Hugh, but that wasn't it.  I just finished messing around
with nxterm some more, and now have it working as it always was.  Not
sure why though...

I first typed <nxterm -help>, and started trying out all the options.
When I got to -name, the window size changed back to 80x25.  I then
edited my launcher to use the option -name instead of -T, and it worked
as always.  I was even able to use the geometry command.  I suppose there
is a good explanation for all this, but since its working again, I'm on
to different things...  Like work...

Gary