[lug] Staroffice and libc

socket at peakpeak.com socket at peakpeak.com
Sun Feb 13 14:35:36 MST 2000

It seems that Staroffice 5.1 wants to use libc 2.0.7, and both Debian
Potato and KRUD use 2.1.2 - the libc stuff Staroffice wants is on the
CD, but I'm not quite sure where to put it so it won't interfere with
my existing libc setups.  Any suggestions?  Which of the Fine Manuals
should I read?

Oh, and I blew away Win98 last night (which I was only using to play
Quake 2) and installed KRUD 2000-02-01.  Very smooth installation.
I'll use it more than I use Quake 2.  Thanks for the good work, Kevin.

Chris Riddoch                  socket at peakpeak.com
Will provide pseudo-insightful commentary for food
                   http://www.peakpeak.com/~socket

GPG key 1024D/234551DC 1999-07-15 Chris Riddoch <socket at peakpeak.com>
Key fingerprint = 7AAF 5815 837C 070C 6C70  8A15 EFD2 5860 2345 51DC