[lug] here is another strange one

Gary Hodges hodges at srrb.noaa.gov
Wed Feb 16 16:53:33 MST 2000

RH6.0
GNOME

After initially setting this system several months ago, I had my nxterm
windows popping up in the following order:  Top left (TL), top right, bottom
left, bottom right.  This afternoon I noticed that new nxterms, on a
blank desktop, were all opening TL.  A couple of days ago I added a
drawer to the gnome panel.  I just discovered that when the drawer is
open, the nxterms open as usual, but when the drawer is closed, they all
open in the TL.  Those chopsticks are around here somewhere...

Gary