[lug] secure ftp

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 18 10:36:32 MDT 2000

I'm not positive, but I think scp actually uses ssh to transfer the
data.  If not, you can setup ssh to forward port 21 to your local
machine, then ftp through that ssh tunnel.  You'd do something like
this:

ssh -> remote machine, forward port 21 to port 1035
ftp -> localhost, port 1035

--
PC Drew

Thus spake Kyle Moore on Tuesday, April 18, 2000, 9:47:03 AM: