[lug] real time read and write

behapy behapy at shinbiro.com
Sat Apr 29 07:42:23 MDT 2000

Hi all,

How can I do this?  There is an excel file.  Me and my coworkers want to this file whice is able to read and write at the same time(real time access).

I know that it is possible.  We share the file.  And write file everytime it is updated, then others reload file everytime he wants to read.  But this is very uncomfortable.

So we want save and reload automatically.  Then it is possible read and write at real time.

Is there solution?  I will be very appreciated if you also send me reply by e-mail.

Many thanks,
Geengun