[lug] ppp dial in

Hobbs: Nobuki Matsui nobuki at psych.colorado.edu
Tue Jun 13 09:54:30 MDT 2000

Sorry for the late response.  options.ttyS2 just says

192.168.0.1:192.168.0.2
Currently, when I use noip option, the server side says, 'no network
protocols running'.
If I take off noip option, then the server doesn't know the local address
and the caller doesn't know the remote address.
thank you very much,

					Nobuki Matsui