[lug] Are their projects needing volunteers?

carter.johnson at juno.com carter.johnson at juno.com
Wed Jun 28 13:42:18 MDT 2000

Brain,

If you're interested in working with non-profits (usually vigin territory
when it comes to linux/computing/etc) and therefore pretty much open to
whatever solutions you're interested in applying...you should get in
contact with TeamTECH Denver at Mile High United Way 303.561.2325, or log
onto http://www.4lol.org -- For Labors of Love on the 4work website.

Carter S. Johnson
Circuit Rider
Colorado Environmental Coalition