[lug] PowerBuilder Manuals Looking For a Home..

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Sat Jul 8 11:24:57 MDT 2000

	I have managed to end up with a full set of PowerBuilder 5.0
Manuals that I have no need for. This includes about 20 seperate books,
too many to list in detail here. They are free to any one who wants them,
on the single condition that you take all of them. :) You can either pick
them up from my house in the morning or evening, or I can bring them to
the next LUG meeting.
	If no one wants them, I plan to recycle them.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |