[[lug] ipmasqadm help]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Fri Jul 14 15:09:53 MDT 2000

You need to recompile your kernel with "Experimental" options. Also the kmod
feature (I think). Once you check experimental features you will have a lot
more options under the networking part of the kernel config (the same place
where you check ipmasq, firewall, etc). The new options will include
ip_portfw, ip_autofw, and a few others. After you create and load the new
kernel the ipmasqadm will work.

Justin