[lug] So now we're a bunch of communists, eh?

Robert Brown rbindc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:11:00 MDT 2000

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort
of executive officer for the week.
supreme executive power comes from a mandate from the masses!

Concerning linux people as communists!

BTW
How come I can't get apache to run SSI in users's directory's? I have done
so much configuring and I just can't get it to fly...

Any help would rule!

Rob