[lug] Virtual e-mail

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Aug 1 16:56:17 MDT 2000

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 03:48:51PM -0700, Hector M Banda wrote:
>I just want to get some directions about what's the best way of configure my
>server to receive e-mail for the virtual domains.

What MTA are you using?  Look at /etc/mail if you're running sendmail,
or /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains if you're running QMail.  I suspect
there's a HOWTO on it at http://www.linuxdoc.org/ as well.  For example:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/ISP-Setup-RedHat-4.html#ss4.9

Sean
--
 Examine what is said, not who speaks.  (Arabian Proverb)