[lug] dns mx record

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Tue Aug 1 21:15:06 MDT 2000

Are you using the correct dots (.) and @ symbols???

A dot at the end of the domain indicates the end of the domain (so it
won't append anything to it, hence the added .domain.com (or did you want
it there?

If I remember correctly using the @ symobol incorrectly will produce the
same result. A is a symbolic representation of the zone.

I'm thinking this is a named problem.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's been almost a month.

John