[lug] Postscript question

D. Duke Smith duke at firstworld.net
Sat Aug 5 01:48:33 MDT 2000

Chris -

I've been able to successfully edit M$Word .docs using
Sun's StarOffice word processor, 1 of many "Office"
- type programs in that suite. Haven't tried Avery
templates, but it's worth a try. There's a Linux version,
current level is 5.2. Another great step for Unixkind
towards breaking the bonds that tie us to WinDOS. Here's
the URL (Sun's free SW download site):

http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/5.2/get.html

I hope this works for ya,

- duke