[lug] Errrr, or PATH variables....

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Fri Aug 11 12:25:59 MDT 2000

Great, thanks. I think I need to add the below files to /etc/skel?? They
didn't come with the adduser. I did look at ~/.bashrc and didn't see
anything relative so I got scared and didn't put it there.

BUT, that explains why I never solved this problem. I know i didn't edit
any files to accomplish this.

Thx,

John