[lug] Microsoft Porting to Linux

Duke Smith duke at forstworld.net
Sat Aug 19 10:41:40 MDT 2000

All -

What else is new? M$ has, I believe, been doing this sort of thing
for a good deal longer than a year. As for M$ Office, look at Sun
Developer Connection for Linux &/or Solaris (Intel) versions of
StarOffice. The main apps, word processor, spreadsheet, presentation
maker, do a pretty good job of reading M$- Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
formats. Give them support, & it's a win for US againt THEM! (SO is
free for downloading).

- d