[lug] libeh.so

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Wed Sep 13 21:19:56 MDT 2000

I'm trying to find libeh, in order to do an openssl rpm install. One of
my machines has a version, but it is quite old and came with a cygnus
code fusion install. The other machine doesn't have it, and I wanted to
get a recent copy. freshmeat is refusing connections, las.978.org
couldn't find anything, zdnet couldn't find anything, and all the lycos
had was in foreign language. Does anyone know where libeh is available?
I could just copy from one machine to the other, with the outdated
version, but I'd like a repeatable source. Any ideas?

Thanks,
D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com