[lug] A bit confused

Todd Ruskell truskell at Mines.EDU
Mon Oct 2 17:42:36 MDT 2000

Given the age of your system, the io and irq are probably set by dip
switches on the control card (pre-pnp) for this proprietary drive.  You'll
have to pull out the card and see if you can decipher the dip switch
setting.
If the card is set up for pnp, you may be able to disable this with one of
the jumpers, and set theaddress and irq manually.

Todd