[lug] linux network

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Oct 8 00:01:31 MDT 2000

That's the first thing that my script I run after KickStart building RH
servers does... rpm -e linuxconf!

That thing has more viral qualities than many so-called viruses!

I must admit, I rather appreciate when it's on the machine to help someone
who's new to Linux through an initial installation, though.

I guess that's the definition of a love/hate relationship?

Nate