[lug] RE: LUG digest, Vol 1 #556 - 12 msgs

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Tue Oct 10 04:46:14 MDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Ken Younger wrote:

> Please remove me from the Digest list.

This isn't something I should "have" to do.  At the bottom of every e-mail
posted to the BLUG list you will find a link to the mailing list's info
page <http://lists.lug.boulder.co.us/mailman/listinfo/lug>.  If you go to
the bottom of this page where it says "LUG Subscribers" you will find the
"Edit Options" button.  Type the address that you used for subscribing to
the list in the text box and click on the "Edit Options" button.  That
will take you to a page where you can unsubscribe yourself and/or change a
host of options that affect how the list delivers your mail.

If you still are having problems after visiting the options page, then
feel free to contact me directly.  Please don't post unsubscribe requests
to the list.

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)