Benito's (was: Re: [lug] Tonight's Pre-Meeting Get-together)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Nov 10 14:09:43 MST 2000

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 04:07:07PM -0700, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
>Just a reminder that we will NOT be meeting at the Dark Horse prior to the
>BLUG meeting tonight.  We will be meeting at Benito's Express Grill, 2690

I vote that we officially change the meeting place to Benito's.  It's kind
of nice to be able to hear what somone else is saying.  Though maybe we
can carry on the tradition.  If you want to speak to somone, you have
to say their name three times loudly followed by "COME AND GET IT".

Sean
--
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.
                 -- David Gries